|Photo by Shridhar1000,CC, via Common Wikimedia|
3 cup small cut potatoes
1 cup carrot
1 cup cauliflower
1 cup peas
1/2 cup capsicum
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 cup tomato paste
1 tsp Pav bhaji masala ( of any brand)
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
1 tbsp of butter
Procedure for preparing Pav Bhaji:
- Boil potatoes, carrot, cauliflower peas capsicum together in a cooker or deep pan (by just adding salt and turmeric and 1 cup water to it)
- Mash the boiled stuff into fine paste.
- Heat Butter in a pan. Add onion to it.
- Fry it and then add tomato paste to it
- Then add chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, pav bhaji masala and stir it nicely
- Then add all the mashed stuff to it.
- Serve it in a serving bowl and add butter on the top.
- Have it with special pav bhaji bread