1 cup shredded cheese
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup chopped tomato
1/4 cup chopped capsicum
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 chopped green chili
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tbsp butter
2 bread slice
salt to taste
Procedure for making Cheese chilly toast:
- Heat butter in a pan. Add cheese to it.
- Add milk to it and stir it to make smooth paste.
- Add tomato, capsicum, onion, chili, black pepper and salt to it
- Stir it to make thick paste.
- Now, apply this paste on two bread slices
- Bake it in oven at 140 degree for 10 mins
- Cut it to make triangle piece
- Serve it with tomato ketchup !