- Boneless chicken cut into strips 500gm
- 1 whole Egg
- 1/2 cup refined flour( Maida)
- 1/2cup Corn Flour
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Soya sauce 1tbs
- Capsicum 1 (cut into strips)
- Ginger 2 inch big( cut into thin strips)
- Garlic 6 ( Finely chopped)
- Corn flour 2tbsp mixed with 1/2 cup water
- Shezwan Chutney 1 tbsp
- Hot sauce 1tsp
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Chicken Stock cube(1/2 cube) optional
- Marinate Chicken with egg, refined Flour, Corn Flour, Red Chilli powder, Black Pepper powder , salt and soya sauce. Keep it in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Deep Fry the chicken and place it aside.
- Take oil in the wok. Add garlic, ginger and capsicum, after 2 mins add shezwan chutney, hot sauce, Soya sauce and chicken cube. Now add Corn flour mixed water and cook for 2 mins. Now add the fried chicken to it, And cook for 5 mins.
- Your Crispy Chicken Chilly is ready. Serve it with Fried Rice