Recipe for Potato and Fenugreek (Aloo Methi)
Prepration time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Yield: For 4 person
Source: Rumana Saiyed
· 4 potatoes thinly sliced
· 1 bunch of fenugreek leaves (or half packet of frozen fenugreek)
· 1 tbsp of oil
· ½ tsp cumin seeds
· ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
· ¼ tsp turmeric powder
· ½ tsp coriander powder
· Salt to taste
· 2 green chill ( cut into half after splitting it)
· Take oil in a pan. Heat it and add cumin seeds to it.
· Now add potato and fry it for 3-4 mins and then add ginger garlic paste to it.
· Add turmeric, coriander powder, salt and chilli to it. Add ½ cup of water and allow it to cook for 8-10 mins
· Now add fenugreek leaves to it.
· After 5 mins remove the pan from stove.
· Serve it and enjoy with Indian Chappati (Bread)
- Bread Pudding: A Desert which is very easy to make and delicious in taste.
- Fruit Custard: It is the simplest Desert I have ever made.
- Home Made Mayonnaise Sauce: Quickest way of making fresh mayonnaise sauce at home with various flavors.
- Yogurt Curry: Indian Traditional dish made from Yogurt. Must try!
- Chicken Tikka : It is a spicy Chicken Dish which has got lots of flavors in it.
Post a Comment